« May 2013 »
| || || ||1||2||3||4 |
Dynamical Systems Conferences:
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN: October 26-28, 2012, Midwest Dynamical Systems Seminar. Organizers are Jeff Diller, and François Ledrappier. For more information check the conference website http://nd.edu/~conf/mwds12/.
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC: October 19 - 20 , 2012, The 32nd Southeastern Atlantic Regional Conference on Differential Equations. Organizers Stephen Robinson, Sarah Raynor, and Brian Pigott. Conference website http://www.math.wfu.edu/SEARCDE2012/.
- Penn State University, College Station, PA: October 11-14, 2012, Dynamical Systems and Related Topics Workshop. Organizers are Boris Kalinin and Federico Rodriguez Hertz. For more information check the conference website http://www.math.psu.edu/dynsys/dw_2012/.
- University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada: May 7 - 11, 2012, From Dynamics to Complexity. Conference in honor of Michael Shub. For more info check website http://www.fields.utoronto.ca/programs/scientific/11-12/dynamics2complexity/.
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD: March 31 - April 3, 2012, Maryland - Penn State Dynamical Systems and Related Topics Workshop. This workshop is cosponsored by the dynamical systems groups at Maryland and Penn State, and has been held twice each year since Fall 1991. Conference website http://www.math.umd.edu/research/dynamics/conferences/. Contact Mike Boyle.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC: March 23 - 25, 2012, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems Workshop. The keynote speaker is Professor Jean-Christophe Yoccoz of College de France. Contact Idris Assani. Conference website http://ergwork.web.unc.edu/.
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA: September 30 - October 1, 2011, The 31st Southeastern Atlantic Regional Conference on Differential Equations. Contact Billur Kaymakcalan. Conference website http://math.georgiasouthern.edu/~fmynard/searcde2011.html.
- Indiana University-Purdue, Indianapolis, IN: October 14-16, 2011, Midwest Dynamical Systems Seminar. Organizers are Will Geller, Bruce Kitchens, Michał Misiurewicz, Rodrigo Pérez, and Roland Roeder. For more information check the conference website http://www.math.iupui.edu/~mwds2011/.
- Penn State University, College Station, PA: October 20-23, 2011, Dynamical Systems and Related Topics Workshop. Organizers are Anatole Katok and Svetlana Katok. For more information check the conference website http://www.math.psu.edu/dynsys/dw_2011/.
Search Carolina Dynamical Systems